When designing your dream home, we know that height is a big factor. Do you choose a single storey home, or is a double storey home more your style?
When making this decision, there are many initial considerations to take into account. How many rooms do you need? What lifestyle are you aiming for? And how do you maximise the features of your new home, to ensure the best long-term outcome?
These questions are certainly important and will determine how you enjoy your home long into the future. But in order to live in your dream single or double storey home, you need to gain approval to build it first.
That’s where we come in. CIVAC makes it easy to acquire the development approvals for your home. We work with you to ensure your single and double storey building plans are designed so they meet all local rules and regulations, and help you secure the approval to begin construction in the first place.
We help you with:
- Development Applications for single storey homes
- Complying Development Applications for single storey homes
- Construction Certificates for single storey homes
- Occupation Certificate management for single storey homes
- Development Applications for double storey homes
- Complying Development Applications for double storey homes
- Construction Certificates for double storey homes
- Occupation Certificate management for double storey homes