Apartment buildings and residential flat buildings fall under a strict code to ensure they fit in harmoniously with the surrounding neighbourhood. As such, it can often be difficult to manage the multiple approvals and rafts of paperwork required when undertaking a development application for your new apartment building.
There’s a lot to consider. Unless you get the right support at the start, small issues overlooked here or there throughout the process can stall your progress in the future.
CIVAC makes acquiring your development approvals easy. We work with you to ensure your apartment building plans are designed so they meet all local rules and regulations, and help you secure approval to begin construction.
We help you with obtaining the following approvals:
- Development Application for construction
- Development Application for Stratum Subdivision
- Strata Subdivision approval from a Strata Certifier or a Development Application for Strata Subdivision
- Dual subdivision (Strata or Stratum) and construction Development Application
- Construction Certificate
- Occupation Certificate at the end of the build